If you are concerned about your vulnerability to cyber attacks, Microshade VSM have security services to protect your IT
You may also be intersted in:
24/7 Email Spam & Virus Filtering
Spam accounts for 90% of all emails worldwide, threatening employee productivity and network security. A single email virus can cost your organisation an enormous amount in damages, lost productivity, as well as compromise your system and data integrity. Microshade VSM keeps Spam and Viruses out of your Inbox.
- New for 2020 - Impersonation filter
- Multiple levels of spam and virus protection
- Over 99.9% of spam identified and quarantined, with less than 0.01% false-positives
- Works with any email system
- Entirely Web-based; sets up in minutes with no software to install
- Highly customisable
- Learns and adapts to provide the most accurate, up-to-date protection
- Delete virus-infected emails while keeping the email message
- Fully supported
Managed Anti-Malware Service
Peace of mind that your computer protection is appropriate, effective, actively managed, maintained and monitored via our remote support services.
The standard service provides:
The advanced service offers all the above, plus
- Installation and configuration of managed Endpoint Security/Anti-Malware software
- Central management and monitoring of your installation
- Automated and managed software and virus definition file updates
- System scans that are run at recommended intervals
- Notification to our central support team of problems, threats and infections
- Licenses, upgrades and support
- we will monitor your system for software vulnerabilities
- we manage windows and application updates to ensure your computers remain up to date with the latest security patches
Councils of all sizes are at risk from Cyber attacks, from viruses and ransomware, to impersonation and fraud. Over 300,000 brand new viruses are detected every day. 1/3 of all crimes committed are Cyber Crimes.
Microshade VSM specialise in IT solutions for the Town, Parish and Community Council Market, and are the trusted service provider for councils large and small across England and Wales.
In response to requests from existing users of our Local Council Community Cloud we have now introduced a security checks service.
We offer three different levels of this service with prices from as little as £25.00 per device.