Mobile Device Security
Did you know that Smart Phones, Tablets and other Mobile Devices:
GDPR requires rigorous data security
Don't let a mobile device be the source of a data breach. For a small monthly fee Microshade VSM offer a managed security solution to protect your organisation's Android devices or those used by your staff to carry out your business.
- Connect to your home and office networks as well as the Internet over insecure networks.
- Learn and hold large volumes of sensitive information about the owner and their contacts.
- Can be used to access organisational data and services.
- Are inherently losable, attractive to thieves, and vulnerable to hackers and malware.
- Personal devices used for work must be taken into consideration as part of the GDPR Security Audit.
(Feature availability may vary by device, operating system, and network)
- Security policy enforcement including safe password.
- Block launching of insecure apps.
- Safe web browsing Website access control.
- Lock missing device / Unlock the found device.
- Wipe business data or restore to factory settings.
- Locate the device on a map, sound an alarm on the device.
- Take "mugshot" photo of unauthorised users.
- Lock and receive the device's new number if the SIM is replaced.